Personal identification information
We collect two basic types of information – personal information and anonymous information – and we may use personal and anonymous information to create a third type of information, aggregate information. We collect the following categories of information:
• Registration information you provide when you create an account, including your email address, username and password.
• Transaction information you provide when you request information or purchase a product or service from us, whether on our sites or through our applications, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information.
• Information you provide in public forums on our sites and applications.
• Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information.
• Information you provide to us when you use our sites and applications, our applications on third-party sites or platforms such as social networking sites, or link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account.
• Location information when you visit our sites or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites or applications (including through beacon technologies), or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
• Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send.
How we collect information
• We collect information through technology, such as cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms using one or more devices. Please visit Online Tracking and Advertising for further information, including Do Not Track and how to disable cookies.
• We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically. Local law may require that you authorize the third party to share your information with us before we can acquire it.
How we use personal information
A member of The Rocket Studios Entertainment Network, which includes many different brands, will be the data controller for your information. The relevant data controller(s) can be determined here. All The Rocket Studios Entertainment Network may have access to your information where they perform services on behalf of the data controller(s) (as a data processor) and, unless prohibited under applicable law, for use on their own behalf (as a data controller) for the following purposes:
• Provide you with the products and services you request
• Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our sites and applications or changes to our policies.
• Consistent with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you we may use information collected from you, or from devices associated with you, to:
o Send you offers and promotions for our products and services or third-party products and services
o Personalize content and experiences
o Provide you with advertising based on your activity on our sites and applications and on third-party sites and applications. To learn more about how we use your information for personalization and tracking, please visit Online Tracking and Advertising.
• Optimize or improve our products, services and operations
• Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
Web browser cookies
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, IP Address, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on September 28th, 2017